
Okay, this news is BIG! I am SO excited!
No, I am NOT pregnant...for all of you wise-crackers!
As of 5:00 pm today, I became a real college student again! This is a dream come true! Wow!
I had to take the dreaded placement tests today. I sat behind the computer for 3 hours and walked away with a ripping headache for my trouble. But, when I showed my test results to the counselor, he was very impressed with my reading, writing, and essay scores. They were very high. My written essay scored the highest score available!
What? Pardon? Did someone ask how I did on math?!?! Okay, I refuse to discuss my math scores...it was depressing!
My counselor tried to stick me right into a remedial math class and I threatened to rip his hair out if he did...alright, I only THOUGHT that...but I did tell him that if he stuck me in math for my first class, I would start to cry and never come back again. He looked a bit startled and then very patiently redirected me to a NON-math class and said I could make up math later. Whew! I will eat that elephant another day!
Hooray for me!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Aunt Bonnie!!!
How have y'all been?
All is good here! I am just anxiously waiting for the Jamaica trip to get here, anxiously waiting for my aunt boonie to come see me. (cuz I dont have my drivers license yet.) ;)
I love eating elephants!!
Not really.
~Hannah~
Post a Comment