
This is a quick post that ties back to my September 4th post.
It took me from September 4th to yesterday, December 3rd, to FINALLY figure out how to download books from the library to my CrackBerry...the original reason I got one. Since yesterday morning, I have read two whole books on my phone! :-D
Of course I almost had to fly half-way around the world to the creators of Mobipocket Reader to get them to properly install the dumb thing! It's hilarious because the technology is so new that they don't even have a dictionary in English. It's French!
It's awesome because for 15 years my husband and I have struggled with my whole reading in bed habit. I've been doing it long before I got married. I would read till all hours of the morning. It is in my Top 10 List of favorite things to do. Then I got married and suddenly my early-to-bed-early-to-rise, breadwinner husband changed my bed-reading habits. He doesn't even like booklights. So, most of my late-night bed reading has been couch reading for a long time.
So now we are both (my husband and I) happy. I snuggle up under the covers, hold my CrackBerry close, sighing sweet sounds of bliss, while I simply turn the pages with my thumb...one-handed. We both (my CrackBerry and I) listen to our breadwinner snoring contentedly next to us, and giggle quietly because we feel like we are really getting away with something big.
Oh well...mission accomplished! No doubt about it. I am smarter today than I was two days ago!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Thats soo cool!!! I always read in bed and Hannah HATES IT!!! I need 1 of those!! thats great.
I must needs try this- I am bed reader too :)
Post a Comment