It's 2:30 pm on a rainy afternoon...got your coffee in hand? I have my cup...but it's empty. Starbucks is calling my name. Rain and Starbucks are made for each other!
Today is a random post.
Tidbits.
In May, I was on an airplane waiting for take-off. I reached into my purse for my beloved Kindle. Pulled it out, and it was DEAD!
NO!
My charger was cozily tucked away between my cotton shirts and pajamas in my suitcase.
The disappointment was swift and intense.
What in the world was I going to DO for 2 1/2 hours? Sleep was out of the question...I don't do that in those tin buckets they call "Express Jets".
I decided that if I was going to have anything to read, I would just have to make it up myself...so I did.
For 2 1/2 hours I wrote feverishly on the Continental Airlines napkin, both sides! When that was full I asked for another.
I exited the "bucket" with a completed prologue.
On the return flight, I threw out a random question to Teri, the flight attendant. Her answer was genius. I'm using her answer.
Here and there, in my spare time, I work a bit on my new book. I already love it. I hope you will read it, and love it too.
Abide= Stay, Stand, Dwell, Remain
-
The word *Abide* is not the top trending hash-tag on twitter this week. In
fact in 2012 it goes against our very nature. We hit a bump in our road- we
pack...
13 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment