Thursday, November 19, 2009

Camrie's Composition (13 years old)


God Still Answers Prayer

God still answers prayer. I know this for a fact because my little sister, Teagan, is living proof.

Being the only girl in our family with two brothers made me kind of lonesome. So, one night, as Mom was tucking me in, I cheerfully informed her that I was praying for a little sister. "Okay, Sweetie," was all she replied, little knowing that I was in earnest.

Soon, she and Dad went to the doctor. When they got home, Mom called for a family meeting. "Do you know what this is?", she asked, holding up a strange picture.
None of us knew and so she told us. "It's a baby that is inside Mommy's tummy." Nine months later, my beautiful, new baby sister arrived. God does indeed answer prayer.


BonnieJean: Camrie and Teagan are 8 years apart.