
Every Christmas I LOVE to hear this song. When this song plays, you cannot stay in a funk or a bad mood...you HAVE to smile ::))
Here is ONE of my versions:
Raindrops on tin roofs and whiskers on Nathan,
bright lights on evergreens and warm fuzzy blankets,
The look on Simon's face when Susan B. sings,
these are a few of my favorite things.
Creamy hot coffee and warm Shipley's Donuts,
Sweet sticky kisses from my kids are a must!
Campouts and campfires with the smores all gooey,
these are a few of my favorite things.
Teagan in pink dresses with white feather hair bows,
snowflakes that stay on my eyelashes and nose,
BUT warm Houston winters that feel just like spring,
these are a few of my favorite things.
When the dogs mess, when the words sting,
when I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
and then I don't feel so bad.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment