I have never taken a class in poetry nor have I read a book on poetic form. These are just fun little poetic puddles in my mind.
Refreshing
Pitter-patter
Splitter-splatter
Oh good, here comes the rain.
Caress my cheek
Hide tears that streak
And wash my soul again.
Copyright ©2006 Bonnie Parkman
Beach Frisbee
Whoop! Whoop!
Jumping high
Reach for the sky
Graze fingertips at best.
That jump was brutal
Attempt so futile
Yet I land hard
With happiness.
Surf's in my ears
Sand 'tween my toes
Sun in my eye
Tickles up my nose.
Who would have thought
A moment of bliss
Could possibly come
From a plastic disk?
Copyright ©2006 Bonnie Parkman
Shoes
Clip-clop
Flip-flop
Shuffle-shuffle
Stop.
Click-click
Womp-womp
Squeak-squeak
Stomp!
Scurryflurryhurrybound
Saunter ~ Leisure
Lay around.
Feet are neat
Some wide, some thin
But what a dreadful BORE ~
Without the SHOES we dress them in!
Copyright Bonnie Parkman
Abide= Stay, Stand, Dwell, Remain
-
The word *Abide* is not the top trending hash-tag on twitter this week. In
fact in 2012 it goes against our very nature. We hit a bump in our road- we
pack...
13 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment