I know that I already posted some of my favorite quotes, but I found some new ones that make me smile...
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
~ John F. Kennedy
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
~ Tom Clancy
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
~ George Bernard Shaw
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about Creating yourself.
~ George Bernard Shaw
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
~ Thomas Edison
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out alive.
~ Elbert Hubbard
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
~Walter Bagehot
Hit your ball over the fence and you can take your time going around the bases.
~ John Raper
Abide= Stay, Stand, Dwell, Remain
-
The word *Abide* is not the top trending hash-tag on twitter this week. In
fact in 2012 it goes against our very nature. We hit a bump in our road- we
pack...
13 years ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment